Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4/365

So I'm breaking the rules already. No this picture was not taken by me. But it is of me! I'm too lazy to pull out my manual and learn how to set my camera timer, so you get a picture of me taken by my fabulous husband. Deal.
I finally went and got my hair done after 2+ years of waiting (yeah, I was pregnant, then there was twins, blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses) I like it - its not too blond and its not too short (both of which have happened before and been disasters). Plus it hides all those awesome white hairs that have started showing up. Thanks kids. Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! Hooray for finally getting your hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your gorgeous and it looks great.
    From one mum of twins to another mom of twins ...I know all the excuses.
    Your babies are adorable too. Mine are not babies almost 3.5 but I still call them my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I love the stripey socks pic ...I have to do this. Iand I meant you are (not your) gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete