Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10/365


_MG_2410, originally uploaded by two*firecrackers.

A toy car today, a real car tomorrow...can't time just stop?!?

So T & I headed to the doctors today and we don't have the flu - yay! Just a crappy virus. I'm actually feeling much better and I think he is too so hopefully we'll all be on the mend just in time for me to work all weekend :) L still has a pretty snotty nose, but no fever or cough and I'm hoping she'll avoid another ear infection. Fingers crossed!

Maybe by next week, we'll all be feeling better and I will have time to a) clean my house b) take out christmas card pics and c) play with photoshop which has been sitting idle on my computer since J installed it for me. Hopefully......

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor family! I hope you're all feeling better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving these pictures every day! I hope you are all better very soon. The feet picture wasn't a Christmas card winner? I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete