Friday, February 19, 2010

52/365

It's here...........

the perfect Easter/birthday dress I've been drooling over since I first saw pictures of it. Yes I totally took a picture of a dress today. Be warned, you will be seeing many more pictures of one cute little girl in this dress. Every spring it seems I become obsessed with one particular dress. Last year it was Janie and Jack's Fairytale Spring dress

cute, no? I have about 300 (really bad) photos of her in this dress. Then I dragged her to Picture People for even more torture. Now I have this years dress :)


some cute ones from yesterday

I love this shot. I know I chopped her elbow, but I still love it. Such a sweet girlie

There's really no explanation for this except that my kids are weird

My mother claims I favor my daughter on this blog.

Well, that's cause this is what my son gives me when I try to photograph him
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If I had a girl I'd totally put her in that dress too. Its adorable!

    And the picture of L&T biting their feet simultaneously?! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dress! I do the same thing with Maya and take a gazillion pictures of her in the same outfit!

    ReplyDelete