Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8/365


Mom! I'm ready to go to school now! Hurry up!!!!!!

This is the face you get if you even mention the word school to L. She loves going and she runs around grabbing her coat and shoes, trying to get out the door as fast as she can.

I had a few questions from my last post - I get my paper from a local camera store and no, I'm nowhere near a professional photographer! But thank you! My general experience with portrait studios around me is that 2 toddlers intimidate them and they sit there going "umm, ok, smile?" So I take them myself and even though I know there's a ton of technical things wrong with them, I'm generally happy with them.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions. Your photography is superb. I'm really enjoying seeing your little ones everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Awww, so cute!!!! I love the colors you get in your photos - mine, even tho I have a dSLR still look snap shot point and shoot like! :(

    ReplyDelete