Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick, sick, sick, sick

So the babies started daycare two months ago. And have been sick since. Its driving me insane. I knew it would happen, but I hate, hate, hate seeing them sick. First they had colds. Then Tyler had an ear infection. Then Lily had a fever virus where she had a fever of 104 with Motrin. Then she had a double ear infection and pneumonia. Then they had colds again. Now Lily has another double ear infection. It never ends. They're going to be sick and cranky and unable to go anywhere for-ev-er. I'm going to hid under the covers now.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry Allison! This is my biggest fear of putting Will into daycare and going back to work. I know he'll get sick, but if I have to stay home with him every time I'll end up fired anyways, so why go through the trouble of finding a job and daycare...

    I hope they get better :-(

    ReplyDelete